Sunday, January 4, 2015

Welcome to Suitable Turnout

The goal of this blog is to sift through the mountain of choices equestrians have when it comes to gear and apparel. I aim to review products that make my life in the saddle and around the barn the most comfortable and identify the best value for your money. We all know horses are expensive so as horsemen and women we need functional, durable, comfortable gear without over paying. I'll help you find what's on sale, unconventional places to buy great riding gear, what to pass on, brands that have yet to disappoint, and even what to splurge on. In short whether it's summer, winter, schooling, or showing my goal is to make sure your turnout is suitable. I'd love to hear what works for you too. If you have recommendations or would like to know about a specific product contact me by email (suitable turnout at gmail dot com), Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and I'll weigh in. Happy shopping and happy riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment